It’s easily the pinnacle of club football, isn’t it?
This weekend, Cardiff will be set on fire as the unstoppable force in Real Madrid vies for the ultimate European football prize against the immovable object in Juventus. Both sides have arguably been the two best teams in the UEFA Champions League this year, with Real outclassing the likes of Atletico Madrid and even Bayern Munich en route to final while Juventus handed Barcelona a footballing lesson before easing past Monaco in the semi-finals.
So we certainly don’t blame you if you’re feeling frustrated for not being able to make it to Cardiff this weekend. But thanks to Heineken – who are official sponsors of the UEFA Champions League – and their Champions the Match Night campaign, we have two pairs of exclusive money-can’t-buy passes to an ultimate final viewing party at the Container Hotel in Kuala Lumpur!
The good guys from Heineken Malaysia will be transforming the venue info an exclusive final viewing party to allow football fans to come together and enjoy the night over ice-cold Heineken beers, food by The Mothership, football games and energetic beats from one half of the dynamic DJ duo DJ BATE, DJ Wai Hong right before the final match kicks off at 2.45 AM on 4 June 2017!
Here’s how you can win these passes:
1. Like our page on Facebook and share this article on your Facebook account.
2. Name one Malaysian footballer you would love to watch in the UEFA Champions League and explain why in one-two sentences. You can be as creative as you want!
3. Drop your answers on the comment section of this article, alongside your full name and email address
4. This contest is only valid until Friday 2 June 2017 (12 PM).
5. We will pick two winners and you will each receive one pair of money-can’t-buy passes to the final viewing party! 🙂
Get going, folks! This is your chance to Champion the Match Night!