It’s that time of the year again, isn’t it?
European football is still on break until August, and you begin to wonder if there’s more to life than the sporting events we religious follow on television or even at the stadium. Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Everyone at FourthOfficial.com is suffering from various existential crises at this juncture.
The good news is this. Malaysia football is back on track while the new Premier League season is approximately one month away. More importantly, the good folks of PUMA have organized something to keep yourselves occupied (and also fit), before we go back to the regular food binge during the football season. Come on, we all do it.
After a successful 2016 edition, the PUMA Night Run is back with a bang this year! It’s happening on the 5th of August (Don’t forget, Premier League gets underway on the 12th of August! Come on Huddersfield!) and here are complete details on the run:
Here’s the real dealbreaker though. We know the off-season makes a large chunk of you folks jaded and that in return makes us sad (on top of all the existential crises we’re already dealing with). Hence, with help from our good friends at PUMA, we’ve allocated four pairs of PUMA Night Run passes for you to win! Here’s how you can get them!
- Like our page on Facebook and follow us on Instagram
- Pick one track/song that gets your adrenaline pumping when it comes to running
- Drop your answers (Track+Artist) in the comment section of this post, alongside your full name and email address.
- The contest is only valid until Friday (21 July 2017)
- We will pick four random winners and each winner will receive a pair of passes for the Night Run (12km)!
May the Gods of Running (read = Mo Farah, Wilson Kipsang) be with you!